Mittwoch, 17. November 2010

Eindhoven gloeit


Eindhoven is the town of light.
De elektronicaconcern van Nederland:
Philips was founded here in 1891.



I can see clearly now that the rain has gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds...
...naja, der nächste Schauer ließ nicht lange auf sich warten.





Apart from electric light, they have an art school in this town. These days of the year, they celebrate a festival called GLOW.



Maria vindt het geweldig met zo veel lampjes.
Maria ist begeistert vom Lichtermeer.



goed geplaatste reklame





met Aga
una polsca che studia in Belgio, lavora come ragazza al apari ad Eindhoven e chiacchierava in italiano con me...
A Polish couchsurfing friend who went to school in Bologna (I), studies Dutch in Belgium and works as an au-pair in the Netherlands... - we had a lot to chat about!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen