impressions of a traveller
It's winter in CanadaAnd the gentle breezes blowSeventy miles an hourAt thirty-five belowOh, how I love CanadaWhen the snow's up to my buttYou take a breath of winterAnd your nose gets frozen shut.Yes, the weather here is wonderfulSo I guess I'll hang aroundI could never leave CanadaI'm frozen to the friggin' ground!
:) it somehow reminded me of winter in Skane, where I went in January 2006 visiting my friend. So white and so unleavable :)
This actually made me laugh out loud. Too funny!It has been good catching up on your blog - I've missed you my friend! I hope all is well as you are finishing up school.
It's winter in Canada
AntwortenLöschenAnd the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At thirty-five below
Oh, how I love Canada
When the snow's up to my butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Canada
I'm frozen to the friggin' ground!
:) it somehow reminded me of winter in Skane, where I went in January 2006 visiting my friend. So white and so unleavable :)
AntwortenLöschenThis actually made me laugh out loud. Too funny!
AntwortenLöschenIt has been good catching up on your blog - I've missed you my friend! I hope all is well as you are finishing up school.